Headquartered in Singapore, The Learning Lab (“TLL”) is a leading education platform in Southeast Asia, and the #1 market leader in Singapore’s premium tuition and enrichment sector.
TLL’s year-round, after-school programmes are underpinned by a proprietary and research-backed curriculum, as well as best-in-class teacher training and recruitment, both designed to stimulate students’ natural curiosity, self-aware participation and critical thinking.
Having been chiefly an offline provider for most of the 20 years since its founding, TLL has, in recent years, successfully enhanced its online capabilities, which now support hybrid learning and already offer a scalable and digitally-delivered product to ASEAN markets and expatriates. This in turn lays the foundation for TLL’s other EdTech initiatives with high growth potential.
- Deliver a professional and high-quality service experience to customers for registration, replacement classes or enrolment matters.
- Advise parents and students on suitable academic programme selection to achieve successful enrolment for students
- Be able to achieve daily assigned number of calls.
- To work closely with other departments’ stakeholders to support and execute student recruitment activities, and objectives.
- To address enquiries at the Front Desk and/or via email when needed.
- Take ownership of assigned and ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Willing to be assigned to and be mobilised to various centres, whenever required to support business and customer needs.
- Comfortable working on weekends.
- Able to adhere to work rosters.
Snapshot of our ideal candidate:
Candidate with a positive and cheerful disposition and a passion for excellent customer service/ client management & enrolment activities, to provide personalized service suiting the needs of our students so as to operationalise the enrolment needs of The Learning Lab, and excellent team work in line with the organisation’s ethos, we invite individuals who share our service commitment and passion to join us.