BACKGROUND OF THE HOFFMAN AGENCY
As the saying goes, our founder Lou Hoffman had a dream. Launched in Silicon Valley in 1987, The Hoffman Agency was built with a vision – to crack the conundrum that is tech communications, at home and abroad.
Thirty-five years down the line, maybe he was on to something. From the Agency’s first international venture, expanding to Singapore in 1996, we now boast nine offices across Asia Pacific and have evolved to become a fully-integrated comms agency that solves business problems for tech companies. All while maintaining our independence – which gives us a lot of freedom in how we work.
We’re experts in multi-market and really know the ins and outs of Asia – because we’re run by locals. Out of almost 130 employees in the region, only two have no claim to Asian heritage (but then, they’ve also been here a long time).
At The Hoffman Agency, we tell stories to help brands build reputation. We embrace our responsibility with great courage, integrity and passion to co-create meaningful stories with our clients to impact key communities within their sphere.
We do this so they can flourish through our relentless delivery of authentic counsel and inspired thinking. We are on a mission to develop integrated marketing communications programs that can solve business problems.
Our Singapore team is currently on the hunt for a talented APAC Digital Intern.
APAC Digital Intern (based in Singapore)
• Support integrated marketing communications programs for clients and prospects
• Support day-to-day components of a digital program across organic owned social, and content marketing channels (paid social, search and content discovery) etc.
• Support the team in executing program elements across multichannel programs that incorporate PR and digital communications
• Analyze performance metrics and develop actionable recommendations
• Manage timelines for smooth delivery of key project milestones
• Contribute to agency strategic planning initiatives
• Support in tender briefs, developing strategic proposals, pitch and securing new business
• Be part of the APAC marketing team and support in the agency’s social media, marketing awards and other marketing initiatives
• Support in developing digital/ integrated marketing communications training materials for the agency
• Have a keen interest in the tech industry
• Attention to detail and meticulous
• Excellent storytelling, presentation and writing skills
• Willingness to think creatively to tackle challenges
• Interested in learning more about digital media channels, developing knowledge and insights on how to incorporate conventional media with social media
• Have a strong desire to learn and motivation to grow in all areas