The Fun Empire is Asia’s leading team building and events company that has successfully organized more than 10,000 events for over 1,000,000 happy clients. We provide the world's most unique activities such as Virtual Escape Room, Virtual Amazing Race, Saber Tag®, SaberFit®, Bubble Bump Soccer, Laser Tag, Combat Archery Tag, Poolball™, Ninja Tag™, and Bullet Ball™. We offer exhilarating experiences for all age groups for team building, cohesions, birthday parties & casual game plays.
Our mission is to connect and bond people through fun and unique experiences. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies, International Brands, SMEs, Schools, Government Organisations to Consumer Groups.
For more information, please visit: www.thefunempire.com
- Produce video content for marketing campaigns and social media
- Organize, plan & assist in photoshoots
- Follow specific directions and execute creativity according to specific photographic / videographic styles and guidelines
- Working with the marketing team, actively involved in brainstorming content creation, presentations of concepts, and research on trends and directions.
- Involve in the post-edit process, filming, and pre-planning stages
- Design and produce graphics for marketing collateral including flyers, signage, email, social and web
Skills & Requirements
- Graphic Design, video production, related diploma or degree is preferred
- Proficient in photography/videography techniques, including lighting, audio/video editing, graphic design
- A keen eye for composition and the ability to imagine how photos/videos will be used across different media platforms
- Initiative to learn, propose new ideas, explorative creativity drive, and ability to produce creative concepts and ideas would be a huge plus point
- Design skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro - or - Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results