On behalf of one of its clients, in the Education field, the French Chamber of Commerce is looking for a Human Resources Intern.
The main duty of the HR intern will be to assist the HR partners in their daily tasks and in particular in recruitment and training.
On the training aspect:
● Gather and compile external staff training needs
● Search local and international training organisations
● Participate in the improvement of the training platform in collaboration with the IT department
● Update training KPIs
On the recruitment aspect:
● Draft and publish job offers
● Schedule appointments
● Help build IFS’s employer branding within Singapore and internationally (ex. job fairs, dedicated job platforms)
● Participate in organising onboarding days
● You have a Master 1 or Master 2 degree in HR or Business School, you are looking for an internship at the end of your studies or for a study break and have had a first successful experience in human resources.● Fluency in English and French will be an added value● Knowledge of office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) mandatory● Rigorous and organised● High confidentiality required● Good interpersonal skills● The internship starts on January 2024, for 6 months