We at The Fish Net adore seafood ourselves, so you can be sure that each and every shipment of our products is lovingly inspected, meticulously packed, and carefully delivered for your delectable consumption, and has been since our inception in April 2003.
We started as a humble business because of our fascination with the sea’s wonders. Then, we only supplied lobsters, but The Fish Net has since grown to encompass the supply of, among many others, Yellow Fin Tuna, USA/ Hokkaido Scallops, Prawns, and our signature Handy Crab meat & Smoke Salmon.
As we handle our own importing, we can cater to the specific needs of our customers, who range from major restaurant, distributors, wholesalers, seafood retail outlets and to private residents in Singapore.
All nationality are welcome to apply.
We re looking for a team player to support on day to day operational activities:
- Supporting the picking of the customer orders for both Online & Restaurants.
- Part of the day to day operation is ensuring stocks are well replenish & plan re-ordering of the stocks weekly.
- Working closely with trade suppliers with the receiving & checking the daily incoming orders.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment to meet timeline/deadlines of orders in a timely manner.
- Using data to help the team to plan the stocks movement and advise any better way to improve productivity.
- Must be hands on, able to work & support each other we as a team.
- Independent and willingness to learn to adapt to the changes.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of personnel e.g colleagues and suppliers
- Position requires proficiency in Word and Excel. Associate will also be working on a 3rd party web-based applications.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent work ethic, strong time management and organizational skills.
- Bring positive energy & have fun working.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.