- The Cookie Museum
- Retail Management Trainee (Apprenticeship)
- Date Listed
- 08 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start - Flexible End
- Orchard, Raffles Place / Cityhall
- Allowance /
- $1,700 - 2,400 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Food Manufacturing
- Company Profile
An established gourmet lifestyle brand since 2004, The Cookie Museum has won several local and international awards for our first-of-its-kind products, packaging and services.
Be part of The Cookie Museum’s passionate team as a valued Apprentice! Join us in a meaningful journey of self-discovery, learning and skills building. Uncover your true potential and abilities, as you benefit from invaluable hands-on experiences.
Our dedicated trainers and mentors will guide you through a customised training program and personal development plan. Gain fresh insights into the exciting specialty food business, while you make new friends with our close-knit team.
- Job Description
We are EXPANDING and looking for driven individual with a strong desire for personal growth, achievements and a vision for a quality life. We are currently grooming selected individuals to become part of our management team.
Our Retail Management Trainee will undergo customize training program to acquire the necessary skills to perform the assigned tasks (by stages). Selected candidates will be attached to a senior mentor, who will be responsible for the development of the candidate during the course of probation.
Join us and learn the ropes of business with our enterprising and experienced teams, in a fun, spontaneous and high-energy SME environment!
You’ll pick up a myriad of technical AND soft skills, including:
- Managing conversations and interactions with customers of diverse background, nationalities and cultures;
- Attending to customer enquiries and fulfilling customers’ order and service needs;
- Daily operations and performance in outlets and events;
- Inventory management and communications;
- Visual display & merchandise management;
- Assisting in marketing & promotions;
- Involvement of basic HR matters;
- Performing supportive administrative tasks at outlets and events.
Other remarks & information:
- Prior retail experience may be preferred but not mandatory, as training will be provided
Interested parties, please submit the following via this portal
- Your full resume with complete contact details, education history and work experiences;
- 1 recent half-body photo and 1 recent full-body photo