Chope helps diners discover the best and most popular restaurants in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Bangkok, Phuket, Jakarta, and Bali, all while being able to make reservations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the world. With nearly 2,000 restaurants on the network and millions of diners seated, Chope is committed to making restaurant dining and discovery easier than ever before.
We pride ourselves on a flexible and dynamic work environment that encourages team members to pursue diverse projects and tasks that suit their passions and strengths. Our key employees come from a diverse range of backgrounds, including consulting, engineering, hospitality, and technology.
Having been interns before, the Chope team takes the experience of each and every intern very seriously. We work hard to ensure that they have a clear idea of what is expected of them both before they join, and when they join, allocate time to afford them the skills with which to meet those expectations. Managers regularly check in on interns to make sure they feel like a welcomed addition to the fun and vibrant Chope team.
The Partner Relations Intern will be joining Chope’s Deals team, a fast growing business unit that provides discounted dining vouchers and deals to diners at over 350 top restaurants in Singapore.
We are looking for someone who has an innate interest in business development for the e-commerce industry, and is keen to learn about the various marketing campaigns and tools we utilise to drive volume in terms of visitors and transactions. This role is great for someone who is independent, enthusiastic to learn, and not afraid of getting one’s hands dirty on the groundwork! This is a real opportunity to get exposure in a fast paced environment, helping to grow Chope Deals in the competitive e-commerce market.
- Assist the Deals Team with the execution of tactical campaigns
- Manage the tactical campaigns tracker
- Prepare and write short articles for all tactical campaigns
- Liase with participating restaurants for confirmation of campaigns participation
- Assist the Deals Team with the set-up of Voucher Restaurants
- Manage voucher contracts and ensure that all information is accurately filled up in the set-up sheet before sending it to the operations team
- Check for accuracy of information on restaurants’ shop page after the operations team has properly set up the new voucher pages.
- Assist in day-to-day operational needs of e-commerce marketing
- Liaise with external stakeholders from other e-commerce sites (such as Shopee and Lazada)
- Given opportunities to initiate projects, craft and execute campaigns, and implement crucial changes to the platform
- Assist the Deals Team with ongoing or ad-hoc projects, such as flash sale events, tactical events etc
- University students or recent graduates, based in Singapore
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Able to commit at least 3 months
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, and meticulous
- Curious and passionate about learning new things, and unafraid to ask questions
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Shopify is a bonus! (or we'll teach you, don't worry)