- The Carrot Patch Pte Ltd
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
Henderson Road, Apex @ Henderson, Singapore
- 201 Henderson Rd, Singapore 159545
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
The Carrot Patch is your pocket-friendly coworking space, focusing on developing businesses and nurturing talents from the technological and Artificial Intelligence (AI) space.
As a Smart Hub, we are more than just a space. An ecosystem is set in place to provide unparalleled support, members will be given exclusive access to a wealth of resources, including an expert panel and our in house startup support system.
Designed for a community to bridge ideas and promote synergy, we offer space solutions for all your needs– a hot desk for freelancers who relish flexibility, dedicated workstations for start-ups and private office suites for businesses. The Carrot Patch is the hotbed for success because we cater to what is good for you.
- Job Description
- Support the full spectrum of sales & marketing activities
- Prepare new product sales kits and write copy for promotional and marketing materials
- Plan and manage social media postings across all platforms
- Maintain and update editorial calendar
- Generate ideas for blog and newsletter content
- Research new direct marketing channels and media partners
- Be constantly updated with competitor’s products and marketing techniques
- Maintain and upkeep company websites
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Articulate and possess strong written/copywriting and communication skills in both English and Chinese/Mandarin
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in leading and executing social media campaigns
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or other related fields
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and able to demonstrate good understanding of Digital Marketing
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator will put you in favorable position
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or submit resume to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.