The Carrot Patch is your pocket-friendly coworking space, focusing on developing businesses and nurturing talents from the technological and Artificial Intelligence (AI) space.
As a Smart Hub, we are more than just a space. An ecosystem is set in place to provide unparalleled support, members will be given exclusive access to a wealth of resources, including an expert panel and our in house startup support system.
Designed for a community to bridge ideas and promote synergy, we offer space solutions for all your needs– a hot desk for freelancers who relish flexibility, dedicated workstations for start-ups and private office suites for businesses. The Carrot Patch is the hotbed for success because we cater to what is good for you.
Community and Membership Management
- Manage member onboarding and offboarding (exit) process, including key card access requests and activation, preparation of welcome pack, area survey and equipment loans, and returns
- Relationship building with members – develop and facilitate connections with and between members through various initiatives
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience; ensure proper documentation and follow-throughs.
- Managing membership database, including profile creations, check-ins/check-outs, mail handling, membership invoicing and updates
- Manage, document and disseminate Member feedback to the appropriate channels
- Assist with room bookings and other ad-hoc membership matters
Facilities and Operations Management
- Maintain general hygiene and maintenance – ensure facilities are fully operational and running at optimum levels; consumables are fully stocked and replenished; monthly external maintenance of planters and decorations
- Main liaison/contact with building management matters, including local vendors and suppliers
- Identify and propose potential improvements to enhance the overall workspace environment and experience
- Create and execute member events to drive growth and generate participation of prospects
- Assist with events marketing with Director of Marketing
- Assist with events set-up and breakdown, including ordering food and beverages