The Blue Pocket team is young, driven and always on the lookout for the next challenge. We work together with you to craft a unique campaign strategy that engages and ensure the exposure you require to your touch points.
The team is also experienced in events management and retail activation. Together, we craft a holistic experience that reflects and complements the reason for your event. The Blue Pocket is your one stop shop for your end-to-end marketing needs.
Do you like seeing ideas come to life? What if, we say you can be part of the ideation process to see it through its execution? Crafting extraordinary experiences out of ordinary situations are what we do.
Keep reading, and at the end of it you still feel excited, we would love to hear from you.
- Brainstorm creative concepts with the team to help our advertising campaigns meet its KPIs
- Write creative briefs for designers and be involved in the creative development process
- Work closely with the Creative Director to develop compelling, optimized, and effective ad copy for use in the execution of campaigns
- Be involved in our creative brainstorming process and provide feedback to designers and project leads on newly-developed creative elements.
- You must have excellent command of both written and spoken English, and preferably a flair for copywriting.
- You need to have a strong sense of aesthetics to tell us what’s ugly and what isn’t.
- Strong team player who is responsible, able to work independently and meet deadlines
Good to have:
- Some experience in marketing communications
- Knowledge of design softwares (e.g. Adobe illustrator, Photoshop)
If you feel we are on the same page, come talk to us, we would love to get you on board with us.