- The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd
- Finance Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Paya Lebar
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
- Company Profile
Opportunity for Finance students to experience facets of The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd through various Finance system/support. Interns will be given first-hand practical experience of Finance industry in a real world environment. You'll work across many different areas including finance administration, support and other projects. We are looking for a detailed and hardworking intern to join our Finance team.
Interns will work closely with executive leadership and with various departments on a range of projects to further explore the industry and sector. All interns will have the opportunity to build great communication, problem solving and people skills through collaborating and working with various departments. We want the next Finance guru to join our team to bring a new perspective.
- Job Description
Exciting things you will do:
- Match suppliers’ invoices with delivery orders and purchase orders
- Received goods in system and update accounting software
- Audit on daily bills transactions
- Data entry duties, filing of invoices/documents
- Provide support to AP and AR
- Other adhoc tasks by management
- Familiar with MS Windows
- Diploma in Accounting, ACCA, or professional qualification
- Possess a keen desire to learn and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Team Player, Proactive, Self-discipline and result oriented
If this Finance internship is your cup of tea, why not write in to us to find out more about it!
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.