Launched in 1997, Singapore brand, Cedele, is an established F&B chain that specializes in hand-made, artisan bakery goods of breads, cakes and pastries. A home-grown business with a supportive atmosphere, Cedele is as passionate about people as it is about food.
In return for your talent, hard work and commitment, we offer top-class training and personal development, and the opportunity to be part of the Cedele family.
Opportunity for business and marketing students to experience facets of The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd through producing great sales and various projects. Interns will be given first-hand practical experience of the sales and catering business in a real world environment. You'll work across many different areas including e-commerce orders, advance orders and other projects. We are looking for a smart, fun and creative intern to join our catering team.
Interns will work closely with executive leadership and with various departments on a range of projects to further explore the industry and sector. All interns will have the opportunity to build great communication, problem solving and people skills through collaborating and working with various departments. We want the next self-motivated and sales-driven guru to join our team to bring a new perspective.
Fun things you will do:
- Handle all clients’ enquiries, orders and follow-up in a timely manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Explains products and services to existing/potential clients
- Liaise and coordinate with our Central Kitchen and Store Operations team to ensure smooth management and delivery of orders
- Prepare sales confirmations and tax invoices according to established procedures and standards
- Other ad-hoc tasks by management
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Critical thinking and able to work independently
- Creative, self-motivated and fast learner
- Interest in catering/sales
If this catering sales internship is your cup of tea, why not write in to us to find out more about it!