Founded in 2011 and headquartered in Singapore, MyRepublic is a new type of telco that’s reinventing the telecommunications industry. Unlike traditional operators, we deliver services through our proprietary TelcoTech platform, which has allowed us to rapidly scale our operations in the region.
This platform has also enabled MyRepublic to explore some of the most exciting opportunities in telecom history, including end-to-end automation, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Today, MyRepublic delivers mobile, broadband and TV content services to homes across Singapore, New Zealand, and Australia.
MyRepublic Digital is seeking highly-skilled Software Engineers with extensive front-end knowledge and professional experience in developing advanced scalable web-based enterprise systems and applications by combining the art of design and programming. The ideal candidate will be a key player in the development process of cutting-edge technologies spanning multiple platforms, including cloud, web, mobile platform. He must have a strong programming background specifically in frontend development and must also be up for the challenge to join an Agile engineering team. Candidate should also have good software development habits and is expected to bring in and advocate for sustainable development practices to the team comprised of engineers of varied background and skill levels.
- Conceptualize, develop and maintain new user-facing features
- Build reusable code, identify and automate processes efficiently
- Practices full software development life-cycle(SDLC)
- Understand the basics of good software design patterns
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis, able to offer better alternative solution
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Collaborate closely with product and backend teams
- Accept and meet challenging deadlines
Minimum Desired Skills and Experiences
- Proficient understanding web markup, including (HTML5, CSS3)
- Able to understand pre-processing scripting language, (Sass,Less,Styled-components)
- Experience with libraries/frameworks such as (ReactJS/AngularJS), state-management libraries like (Redux/Mobx), server runtime environment, (NodeJS)
- Experience in configuring web server such as (Nginx, Apache)
- Good understanding on how to containerize application by using (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Proficient understanding on using code versioning tools, such as ( Git, SVN)
- Understand Typescript will be a bonus
Short-listed candidates will be required to go through a technical evaluation.