The Ascott Limited is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators, headquartered in Singapore. We manage the Ascott, Citadines, Somerset brands, and lyf, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our residents.
Our portfolio of more than 100,000 serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf Region. We offer fully furnished residences which provide the perfect blend of quality services and conveniences of a hotel with the comforts of apartment-living. As the favored choice for guests staying for longer periods, be it business or leisure, our residences embody the true essence of a home away from home.
- To assist in research & developing design concept & images
- Help create sketch up/ 3Ds models to visualize a design concept
- Compile Materials & Finishes Board
- Update Design Standards & Guideline
- Diploma / Degree in Interior Design
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup, 3Ds Max
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and willingness to take on hands-on challenges
- Strong communicator, with the ability to work with several stakeholders
- Commit full-time for at least 3 months
Related Job Searches:
The Ascott Limited
Intern, Product & Technical Services (Interior Design)
Architecture / Interior Design
Hotel and Accommodation Services