Tetra Consultants is a Singapore-based consulting firm specializing in the fields of business set ups, corporate bank account opening, financial license applications and M&A. We believe in providing student interns a hands-on experience in the field of consulting. Each intern will be led by a team manager and will go through a progressive training schedule including project management, content writing and research.
Despite working with international clients, bankers and suppliers, Tetra Consultants believes in flexible working arrangement. Our team trusts each employee to work from home and provide timely deliverable with minimum supervision. In exchange, we expect all employees to provide timely and accurate deliverable of high standards, with minimal supervision. As such, we are looking for a self-motivated and disciplined candidate to join our team.
- Undergraduate in bachelor’s or master’s in the field of business, economics or marketing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- Possesses strong research skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Research regulatory requirements for different financial licenses
- Research legal and regulatory requirements for business set ups in complex jurisdictions
- Conduct feasibility study for international clients