Listed in 2001, TEE International Limited (“TEE” or together with its subsidiaries and associate companies, “TEE Group”) is a leading regional engineering group with business interests in infrastructure that spans across Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Its core engineering business dates back to 1991 when it was first established as a general electrical contractor. Anchored on a strong track record in delivering quality and value-added integrated engineering solutions, TEE is now recognised as a trusted partner in the engineering industry. TEE has also invested in assets in the Water, Power and Environmental-related segments through its Infrastructure business.
Job Objectives/Job Summary:
As an Intern (IT), he/she is expected to assist and support IT Manager and provide technical support to all staff regarding IT issues.
- Assist in setting up user accounts
- Setup/Troubleshooting network problems
- Setup and configure servers, routers, switches, user computer systems and network printers
- Data backup maintenance
- Data migration
- Network security enhancement/monitoring assignment
- Some basic database programming assignment
- Documentation on new network setup
- Assist in day-to-day IT operation
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- Diploma/Degree in IT-related discipline or related field.
- Familiar with Microsoft operating systems and networks.
- Familiarity with MS Office a plus.
- Experience with hardware/software installations.
- Detail-oriented & ability to multi-task.
- Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible.
- Positive attitude.