With a great tradition for service excellence and over 15 years of experience, the Company has provided excellent waste management, treatment and recovery, recycling management, service and maintenance services to municipal, commercial and industrial customers in both private and public sectors.
From humble beginnings of just 10 employees and 2 trucks in 1996, the Company has grown from strength to strength and now boasts a strength of 250 committed and passionate employees. Our strong workforce is supported by more than 500 top-of-the-range vehicles and equipment, including trucks, open-top containers, and refuse portable compactors.
We continue to make strides forward to become one of the best waste management organisations in Singapore.
Job Summary: The Human Resource intern assists with the whole range of human resource functions. He/She will perform office administration and manage employee queries to enhance the work environment and support the needs of others departments in the company.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist HR department in administrative duties such as data entry, filing and managing office supplies.
- Support in recruitment functions such as interview arrangements.
- Assist in payroll calculation and tabulation
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as necessary
- Any other employee-related matters and ad-hoc duties
Skills & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate in Human Resource Management, Business Development, Psychology or other relevant fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).