TCC Credit Cooperative Limited
Marketing & Communications Executive
09 Mar 2021
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
Marketing / Public Relations
Somerset MRT Station, Singapore
Allowance / Remuneration
$800 - 1,500 monthly
Established in 1928, TCC is a credit cooperative and a not for profit organization. TCC serves it large member base by providing thrift and loan facilities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a corporate marketing plan.
- Conduct market research to assess current trends and brand awareness to produce relevant marketing information and to identify opportunities.
- Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience.
- Prepare and deliver marketing plans within key objectives and oversee all marketing activities, take metrics and write performance reports.
- Generate and execute marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format.
- Help produce reports, company brochures and related marketing materials and literature and monitor corporate branding applications to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently.
- Work with in-house designers and agencies to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate.
- Develop strategy, manage, and grow TCC’s social media engagement
- Manage, promote, and grow TCC’s membership and support communities
- Review and update website content, including outreach to membership for content feedback
- Craft biweekly newsletter and bimonthly bulletin.
- Manage editorial calendar and ensure timely publication.
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.