- Tata Consultancy Services
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
60 Anson Road #18-01 Mapletree Anson Singapore 079914
- Allowance /
- $700 - 900 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Keen to be part of the marketing team and have exposure to various geographies – from emerging markets, to regional business hubs? Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is looking for an energetic and dynamic intern to join our team in Singapore.
TCS is a leading global IT solutions and consulting firm and was named as the fastest-growing IT services brand in the world by Brand Finance in 2018. Pacing up with the business growth, our marketing function is evolving rapidly in TCS, and increasingly becoming a key driving force for the business.
As part of our marketing intern program, you will have the opportunity to develop marketing strategy and execute initiatives that impact the business. The intern will be on a transformational journey with the team to innovate the way we reach out to the market using data-driven and customer-centric strategies. Besides supporting the team, the intern will be overseeing key initiatives and projects, gaining hands-on experience and building firm credentials.
- Job Description
We are looking for intern who is a strategic thinker and a go-doer with a strong desire to make impactful changes and deliver results. The scope under this internship covers:
- Assist with marketing strategy development, and understand how marketing objectives are aligned to business direction and goals.
- Oversee selected marketing initiatives and activities.
- Support logistics during various Marketing events (E.g.: Conferences, hospitality events, trade shows etc.)
- Support corporate communications with content development and day-to-day social media management.
- Collaborate with off-shore teams, various countries and external agencies
- Build rapport with key stakeholders through various engagement and reporting
- Perform ad-hocs administrative and logistic support to the team.
- Undergraduate pursuing degree in Business Management / Administration
- Knowledge in Graphic Design software preferred
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
- Good written skill