Tanah Merah Country Club is Singapore’s premier golf and country club that offers the finest golf and leisure facilities for its Members and their guests. Besides the Club’s excellent facilities, it strives to provide its Members and guests with superior customer service which differentiates the Club from others. If you have what it takes to join our dynamic and passionate team, please write to us.
- Handle all golf bookings for members including cancellation, no show, etc.
- Assist the golf events and tournament operations;
- Register and collect fees from members for their guests;
- Answer phone calls/inquires;
- Set up registration for club and private golf events;
- Manage club golf booking system including queue and balloting systems;
- Prepare golf tee time sheets for outside service staff such as bag drop and starter/marshal;
- Handle member/guest feedback and refer to supervisor if needed;
- Communicate with golf team for operations requirements such lost and found, pace of play, lightning suspension, etc.
- Prepare daily billing and day end closing for members guests, golf buggies, advance bookings, member fines;
- Help to prepare golf rounds and statistic reports;
- Coordinate with finance, F&B, HK, Security, GCM when needed;
- Handle members handicapping records and entering scoring cards;
- To carry out any other duty that may be assigned from time to time;
- Min. GCE ‘O’ level or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Proficient in English spoken, read, and written
- Customer service-oriented
- Admin background experience is preferred
- Able to work on Weekends and Public Holidays