Takasago International Corporation was established in Japan in 1920. For nearly 100 years, with a corporate philosophy “Contributing to Society through Technology” in mind, Takasago has developed flavors and fragrances for some of the world’s most successful manufactures of foods, beverages, fine fragrances, home and personal care products. We are a global leading company especially in the Asian region
1. New Product Information (NPI)
- Update and Maintain FISS database with New Products from Singapore
2. Reports – What’s New Report, Lifestyle Report for Singapore Marketing, Ingredient Trend Report
- Research, Prepare and Consolidate Information for What’s New and Lifestyle Trends Report for the Singapore Market.
- Research and Consolidate Information for Ingredient Trend Presentation
3. Marketing Communications
- Assist in the development of marketing collaterals – Posters/Brochures
- Buying photos on Fotolia
- Cropping photos
- Proof-reading materials
- Preparation, Distribution and Shipping of Year-End Corporate Gifts.
4. Marketing Administration
- Acquisition and Purchase of Market Samples for Benchmark Projects and Presentations
- Processing of Marketing Invoices Category and Other ad-hoc duties
- Packing, house-keeping and resorting of New Wins in Compactors