T2’s mission is to create a self-sustaining commercial platform that transforms Table Tennis into a true spectator sport by embracing innovation, development of iconic stars, and delivers an exhilarating entertainment experience for all fans across the globe.
T2 reshapes the image of the sport while upholding the highest standards of global competition. It continuously pushes the boundaries of what is acceptable in the world of Table Tennis by being fierce, provocative, and fresh. Driven by passion and ignited through creativity; it is relentless in its pursuit of becoming the global leader in unlocking the sports vast potential and boldly delivering it to the masses.
T2 deeply respects the knowledge, skills, ideas, and capabilities of each team member. All teams are encouraged to hone their expertise and skillsets, become subject-matter experts, take their contributions to the next level, and better support the organization, whilst realizing the value of teamwork.
Creativity is the fuel that drives all teams and ideas to produce a better product. Diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced, and cross-functional teams collaborate on projects to achieve milestones in all phases of project management. Imagination drives innovation at T2.
T2 embraces transparency, honesty, and family values. Colleagues firmly support each other within a team setting and do not undermine one another. Genuine collaboration can only exist in an environment of trust.
We are looking for passionate individuals that are looking to broaden their knowledge and skills in the digital marketing sphere. As a digital marketing intern, you will be involved in the execution of our search engine marketing strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties You would assist us in the following digital marketing tasks:
• Assist in content creation including editorial writing and social media posts
• Creation of creative and engaging campaigns to reach out to the community and beyond
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
• Monitor analytics, evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns and generate online reports.
Qualifications and Skills
• Good writing skills is a MUST
• Good time management skills: able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work efficiently to meet deadlines
• Eye for detail and able to execute marketing procedures
• Ability to work independently within a team
• Design skills (e.g. proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) are a bonus
Related Job Searches:
T2 APL Pte Ltd
Digital Marketing, Sports Lifestyle Content (Intern)
Marketing / Public Relations