System Technic Engineering Pte Ltd is a service-oriented company which offers clients the most complete solutions pertaining to their needs on maintaining a reliable electrical utility network on their premises.
Electricity is to machinery as water is to human lives. Without electricity, production and all activities will come to a stand-still. Revenues and business opportunities will be lost and lives may be put at risk.
Hence, a reliable electrical utility network is of utmost importance. This will help ensure continued uninterrupted supply of electricity to the customers' premises so that their activities will not be disrupted.
We specialise in maintenance, servicing and testing of electrical installations, 22kV switchgears, transformers, low voltage switchboards and cables.
We have been in the industry for 25 years. Our in-house engineers comprises both authorised High Voltage Testing Engineers and Licensed Electrical Workers (Engineer and Technician Grades), all of whom are authorised to carry out testing and commissioning of electrical installations up to 22kV, including power grid installations.
- Assist Professional Engineer in preparing sales quotations
- Monitor and follow up on sales quotation status
- Prepare and arrange tender documents for submission
- Liaison with client to confirm the scope of work
- Lead and manage operations staff to meet client expectations and organisational goals
- Perform the role of an Overall in-charge during site work
- Be responsible for manpower deployment and scheduling of jobs
- Perform product research on Internet to source and procure the necessary spare parts locally and internationally.
- Prepare Purchase Orders for any procurements
- Make logistical arrangements for the purchased / repaired parts and equipment.
- Monitor Report Tracking Checklist (RTC)
- Vet Test Reports and Post Servicing Reports
- Assist in the preparation of OJT blueprints and operation manuals/Work Instructions
- Oversee the deployment of interns
- Assess the suitability of work trial candidates
- Oversee store and van management
- Carry out any ad hoc tasks assigned by the management, for e.g. attend company functions and support HR team in talent acquisition and management
- Must possess relevant academic qualifications or prior work experience in Engineering
- Applicants who require work passes need not apply
- Must have at least 20 years relevant work experience. Applicants who are eligible for the Career Support Programme (CSP) are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work any 5 days a week
- Strong Work Ethic
- Commitment to Excellence
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Adaptability and agility in a dynamic environment
- Problem solving skills – ability to process information and make robust decisions
- Communication – written and spoken
- Interpersonal skills / Conflict Management
- Time Management skills
- Preferably with a Class 3 driving licence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Google Documents, Google Sheets