Synergy is a financial advisory firm known to be proactive, progressive and reliable. We strive to be the new standard in financial guidance, creating significant value for our clients. Challenge the status quo with us.
We care for the people who care for you. Our pursuit of technological updates, training roadmaps, support platforms and initiatives are thoughtfully designed to develop our people’s competency. It empowers and motivates them to grow and develop, thereby customizing unique solutions towards financial success for you, exceeding expectations every time.
At Synergy, we grow collectively as one. Unity and trust provides greater growth and excellence. The strong internal bond between management, advisers and support staff in Synergy testifies to that. We “never have a dull moment”. Be inspired by our passion, experience the Synergy way.
A Synergy internship experience is like no other. This is an opportunity for undergraduates or recent graduates to understand the mechanics and workings of a Top Financial Advisory firm.
Essentially, we will walk you through the daily operations of a financial advisory firm, and
provide a first-hand experience on the working of financial advisory practice.
Highlights (8 weeks program):
- Operations, Business Development, IT, Compliance/ Legal, Training
- Site visit to selected partners' offices (over 30 partners from Life Insurers, Fund houses, investment platform providers and General Insurers)
- Solution Selections and customized recommendation
- The Appropriate Product Selection (TAPS) Insight, Research & Analysis
- Synergy Investment Philosophy (SIP), Structure of model portfolios
- Attending Investment Workshops
- Client Acquisition and Business Development
- Financial Advisory Practice
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Work closely with an experienced practitioner as a mentor
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Compensation available