We are the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. We build health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in London, LA, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne, we connect with over 12 million women on social media every week. Our brands include Sand & Sky, BodyBoss, SkinnyMint and Coco & Eve.
About Supernova’s Internal Engine
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our product and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova. This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Living our core values of #GetSh*tDone, #TalkAboutIt, #CreateValue, #SeekNewOpportunities and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realise the enormous potential of this exciting industry.
About Supernova’s Internship Programme
At Supernova, we believe in dreaming big and finding the most innovative ways to turn those dreams into reality. We encourage constant ideation (even whacky ones!) of fresh and industry-challenging campaigns to create the next leading products that will shake the world of beauty, wellness and fitness. As part of Supernova’s Internship Programme, you’ll get to work directly with leading creatives to develop and execute exciting projects for award-winning brands that reach over 7 million people across the globe daily. You’d also have the chance to establish and build new relationships and processes to influence a young and revolutionary global company. If you’re an ambitious, smart, adaptable and a natural collaborator who is hungry to learn and likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, then we’d love to have you on board!
*Please note that this internship lasts 6 months, and would require all candidates to commit to the full duration of this period.
All interested candidates should also have the right to work in the countries that they apply for. Additional expenses including visas will not be provided.
About Coco & Eve
Coco & Eve is a fast growing digital native beauty company. We are young and ambitious, with our eyes focussed on becoming the most exciting Beauty brand on social media. In just 12 months we have grown our cult brand into a market leader in over 50 countries around the world. An exciting future lies ahead as we begin to expand our unique product offerings and begin to grow our digital and retail impact.
About the Job
One thing’s for sure - we won’t be asking you to do coffee runs (we have our own Nespresso machine, oops!). Jokes aside, our Marketing Internship is chocked full of excitement. You’ll be assisting in the handling of the in and outs of our Coco & Eve brand in some of our key markets. We need someone who is bursting at the seams with creativity... Someone who is able to think on their feet… Someone who enjoys taking charge of their own work and doesn’t require too much hand-holding… And we hope that special someone is YOU!
This internship will be based in the headquarters of Supernova, the sunny island of Singapore!
We’re developing our presence in Italy, Germany and France and are looking for some Superstars to help us roll out the go-to-market plans. Some of your responsibilities will consist of:
- Assist the Head of Brand in campaigns and brand development
- Write creative and engaging copies in the respective languages across email, digital, social, web and other channels
- Collaborate with designers to produce content that is effective and on brand for the target audience
- Generate new marketing & campaign ideas
- Manage country budgets for marketing campaigns and local brand activations
- Assist with shooting content for social and paid marketing
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute campaigns
- Work on the development of a content strategy including a blog
- Assist with website optimization initiatives for your market
- Conduct research on competitors
- Creative flair, sense of style and a great understanding of Social Media
- Effectively bilingual with an excellent command of English and either Italian, German or French
- Ability to think outside the box
- Have a keen eye for design
- Proactive, able to work independently in a deadline-driven environment
- Hungry to learn and grow
- Strong marketing sense, with an ability to analyse and translate results into creative ideas
- Meticulous and organised
- Able to commit for at least 6 months, 5 days a week
- In the final year of your Bachelors or Masters education, or have just graduated
In return you will get:
- In-depth understanding of how world-class e-commerce brands work
- Invaluable social media marketing experience
- Freedom to execute own ideas
- Vast exposure to the various aspects of digital marketing on a global scale
This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.