We are looking for a Key Talent to join our Company to grow our EuropAce Brand together.
EuropAce is the No. 1 Singapore Brand inspired by European quality and design. We are the brand owner and the World is the limit as to how we want to grow. We have more than 50 Product Lines and 300 SKUs and we embrace e-commerce and traditional retailing business We have proudly provided electrical home consumer appliances and lifestyle products to multiple households in Singapore since 1992. Our products are present in all major electrical chain-store and E-commerce platform.
Our company has always regard grooming of interns as part of our social responsibilities for our nation. Hence, over the years, we have partnered with many educational institutions in Singapore to nurture their students through our internships. Our interns have been exposed to a holistic training program to ensure that they have acquired the relevant working experiences to become a competent ready workforce at the end of the internships. We are proud to be instrumental in their learning journey.
We are confident that you will have a fulfilling internship experience with us.
Service Technician (Home Appliances) (minimum 3 months)
The technician is responsible to repair the faulty appliances in a timely manner and to ensure that the quality is able to meet its standard.
- To trouble-shoot and repair electrical home appliances.
- To ensure that all repairs must be timely and meet the quality standard.
- To provide technical support to address customer enquiries.
- To clear any outstanding repairs.
- To maintain good housekeeping at workplace.
- To be accountable for all repairs stock. (No missing of repair stock)
- Undergrad, current ITE or Polytechnics students, ORD personnel, Mid-career Switchers, all are welcome.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A team player with a responsible and positive service mind-set.
- Able to use MS Office.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.