#03-01M , 200 Changi Road, Singapore 419734
We are a group of young and dynamic organization founded in 2009 with the aim of grooming successful financial services professionals. Till date, we have discovered numerous talents who have achieved financial success and are in full control of their time.
At Starr Financial Advisors, you build your career at your own pace, we provide a platform for individuals who want to take fate into their own hands. Start living and building towards your dream instead of helping someone build theirs!
We understand that hard work sometimes goes unnoticed. Therefore, we strive on ensuring our people know we value them. It can be as simple as a compliment, or even overseas trips!
Our monthly chill-out evenings are a culmination of a month's hard work as we strongly believe in working hard and playing harder!
A unique program designed to fully immerse you in the day-to day activities of our operations. The interns will strike a balance between learning presentation skills, etc and having an array of fun.
Be equipped with the knowledge and skills to help those who are in financial needs
Be able to play harder than you work. A holistic training and development program with dedicated mentorship
A unique opportunity to learn with the experts by working side by side with them.
Interns do not only learn by just watching, they learn by getting involved in real Joint Field Work projects.
Performing financial analysis and making strategic recommendations
Leading development and preparation of client presentation materials
- Educate on investments and wealth management
- Master the art of communication
- Work on your networking and PR skills
- Build up on your mental resilience
- Entrepreneurial understanding
If you are:
- Meticulous individuals with strong presentation skills.
- A flair in languages and an ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Highly driven and hungry for growth
- Desire to do a Meaningful Job
- Humble with a strong can-do spirit
- Results driven and have high business sense
- Confident, enthusiastic and possesses strong communication skills
- Sociable with great interpersonal skills
- Minimum of GCE ‘A’ level / Diploma and above
- Candidates with prior experience will have an added advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Due to need of local knowledge, locals or PRs are preferred
If you have what it takes to make your life different, please send your resume to
Find out more at: http://www.sfa-gordon.com
Our Facebook page: