FundedHere is the first registered equity and lending-based crowdfunding platform for promising businesses in Asia,
issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). FundedHere has built an ecosystem for both investors and
businesses, leveraging on Singapore as a springboard for the rest of Asia.
This internship programme will provide successful applicants with an opportunity to be exposed to startup and investment environments. The role includes:
- Development of graphics for branding, sales and marketing collaterals
- Managing the company's social media platforms
- Organizing and executing of events
- Assist with liaising with startups throughout the onboarding process, from conceptualization to production.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
Currently a student/recent graduate in any IHL (NAFA, SOTA, Polytechnics, Universities)
• Keen interest in the startup and investment environment
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and outspoken
• Preferably good IT skills including proficiency with software such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Offices
• Proficiency in creative writing would be preferred
Internship Programme Openings
May 2019 - August 2019 (10 weeks minimum)
August 2019 - November 2019 (12 weeks minimum)