At STARR, we safeguard our clients’ health and wealth. We are passionate about tailoring solutions for our clients to achieve their financial goals. STARR cultivates our consultants to be self-driven individuals who serve from the heart. We provide a suite of personalised financial advisory products and services. On top of leading our team to become highly skilled professionals, we empower our consultants to be independent in their personal growth. Our key strength is in maintaining a climate of optimism and vibrancy, where every member is supportive of each other’s endeavours.
STARR believes that every individual has the potential to excel in their own ways, if given the appropriate guidance and opportunities. As you embark on your learning journey with us, we are excited to see you shine.
Some fun facts about us:
- Vibrant and fun team of median age 26!
- We work hard & play hard-er 🙂
- We strive to be the Best Version of Ourselves
- Assisting marketing team in content creation and managing of social media sites
- Tracking and optimising data from campaigns posted
- Designing of EDMs for internal and external campaigns
- Propose and brainstorm on new ideas for growth
- Assist in any other adhoc activities assigned
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar software would be highly preferred
- Good command of oral and written English
- Diploma in Marketing, Communications, any other related field
- Strong team player
- Possess a flair for design
- Excellent time-management skills and self-driven
- Open to current Polytechnic or University students in Singapore