- Star Furniture Pte Ltd
- Graphic Design Assistant / Executive
- Date Listed
- 28 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
52 SUNGEI KADUT AVE SINGAPORE 729675
- Allowance /
- $500 - 800 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Company Profile
Star International is an integrated manufacturer, retailer and exporter of household furniture. For over 36 years, we have built a successful furniture business reputed for its product quality and excellent customer service.
Today, we are one of the leading furniture companies in Singapore. Our Group’s Corporate Headquarters, Logistics and Design Centre are all based in Singapore. We have manufacturing facilities in Johor, Malaysia and Dongguan, China.
We operate a retail network of 40 showrooms across Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan; and export to an expansive network of over 45 countries worldwide.
We have also conceptualized a retail concept brand known as Star Living - a one-stop furniture and furnishing store, housing the Group’s eight distinct furniture brands, specially catered for the busy city dwellers in Singapore.
Our eight brands: Star, Mondi, Zen, DecoTalk, Lucano, BedzStore, JotterGoods and Aartical have their own unique brand propositions. Our extensive product range includes living room furniture, dining sets, bedroom sets, junior sets, occasional furniture and mattresses and beddings.
Today, we have outlets across 7 locations island-wide.
- Job Description
We are an integrated retailer, manufacturer and exporter of household furniture. Our principal business activities include:
Designing, manufacturing, retailing and exporting of household furniture and accessories.
We are located at Sungei Kadut Avenue (near Yew Tee MRT station) and has immediate vacancies for:
GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSISTANT / EXECUTIVE
(INTERN / PART TIME / FULL TIME)
- Photo-taking and cropping for E-commerce and graphic works
- Graphic design e.g. press & magazine ads, flyers, banners, marketing collaterals etc
- Maintain E-commerce website
- Follow up on work orders with vendors
- Involve in team brainstorming and discussions
- Diploma in Graphic Design / Web Design or equivalent certificate
- Bilingual English & Mandarin required for communication with all races colleagues
- Able to work cohesively in a team
- Creative and have passion in design
- Responsible and able to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Flash and Freehand applications
- Knowledge on Web Design software such as Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks drawing
- Able to commence work within short notice
- Singaporean, Singapore PR, Malaysian or Taiwanese are applicable only
- Minimum 3 months period
5 days’ week (Mon – Thurs, 8.45am – 6.15pm & Fri, 8.45am – 5.45pm)
company transport picks up at Yew Tee MRT Station
Interested applicant, please send your resume with expected salary to recruitment email:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Star Furniture Pte Ltd
52 Sungei Kadut Ave Star Building – 729675