Established in 1997, St. Hua Private School specializes in the provision of technical education in information technology, digital graphics design, mechanical engineering and electronics engineering. St.Hua Private School is also registered under Council of Private Education. (CPE No. 201008052Z， 09 Jan 2017 – 08 Jan 2021)
The trainers at St. Hua Private School are well educated and experienced, where majority hold at least a master degree from either local or overseas universities.
Most of our courses are subsidized by SkillsFuture credit.
It is our responsibility to ensure that every student master the relevant knowledge with ease and fun.
Ultimately, we aim to ensure that all our students are better equipped with the necessary skill sets to meet the requirements of the society, to prepare them for the workforce and to enhance the current skill set of workers such that they can better fit their current job.
Java Developer with Trainer (Part Time / Contract / Internship)
- We are looking for trainers to teach Java courses to students.
- Undergraduate / Bachelor, Master or PhD candidate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electric and Electronic Engineering and related majors.
- Expertise in the relevant subject area.
- Experience in the field of Java – related project will be an advantage.
- Effective communication skills and able to liaise with Chinese clients will be an advantage.
- Students with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- The ideal candidate is outgoing, well organized, competent in basic computer skills, and is eager to work in a highly dynamic, energetic school setting.
- Training will be provided.
Working Time (optional)
- Once per week, every Sunday (3 – 5 Hours)
- Five-week course
Interested candidates are welcome to forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.