Headquartered in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D offers 3D printing solutions to home appliance manufacturers. We digitize their spare parts inventory, and make it possible to produce anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia and America. Our technology drastically cuts warehousing costs and shortens the supply chain.
Under the lead of a senior engineer, your main objectives (not restrictive) will consist in:
- Manage the production of 3D printing of parts (3D model cleaning, part slicing, post-processing, quality check, etc).
- Are highly curious and creative and a hands-on problem solver.
- Interested in materials, making and fabrication processes.
- Interested in the digitization of traditional processes.
- Can smoothly navigate competing priorities, tight deadlines, and last minute projects.
- A friendly communicator who can interface with all teams to get things done.
Requirements and expected skills:
- In-study of a Master degree in Material science or Mechanical/Industrial Engineering (Singaporean University or eligible to WHP),
- Exceptionally motivated and willing to learn.
- Team player.
- Rapid problem solver.
- Rigorous and conscientious at work.
- Very focused and can operate efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with CAD software.
- Experience with 3D printing.
- Experience in Python.