- Sodexo Services Asia Pte Ltd
- HSE Project Engineer
- Date Listed
- 06 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 02 May 2019, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,500 monthly
- Company Profile
Founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon in Marseilles, France, Sodexo is now the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services. It is one of the world's largest multinational corporations, with 425,000 employees that represent 130 nationalities and is present in 80 countries. Sodexo serves many sectors: Corporate, Education, Government, Healthcare, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure and Energy & Resources.
Present in the South East Asia region since the 1980s, it is now experiencing tremendous growth and your position in the Corporate Services team for Malaysia, Singapore & Hong-Kong will give you the exciting and unique opportunity to work at the heart of this highly dynamic economic area.
- Job Description
As part of the Sodexo APAC Services Operations team and playing a key role in the regional support function, you will actively work with HSE Manager (APAC Service Operations regional HSE support) to:
Responsible to provide assistance to the dept team members including administrative support and developing solutions in achieving objectives and targets within the Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) department.
There will be specific projects (from occupational HSE and Food safety) assigned with timeline during this period. These will be explained.
Additionally, there will be also ad-hoc basis type of general administrative support and small tasks that assigned.
Work closely with HSE manager:
- To ensure the specific projects assigned is completed within timeline and accuracy
- Complete all ad-hoc projects within timeline and accuracy (general administrative support and small tasks)
- Ensure all recordkeeping relevant projects are properly archive at department share-point and handed over at the end of the internship
- A HSE, food safety or engineering background with safety study module would be an advantage
- Fluency in English – A second language (mandarin, Bahasa, etc) would be an advantage
- Good organizational /communication skills e.g. ability to liaise and engage with various levels of management and employees.
- Can produce concise and accurate information e.g. statistical collation, trending analysis
- Ability to prioritize, work to tight deadlines, both prescribed and self-imposed
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills and positive learning attitude
- Able to work independently on tasks, projects with minimum supervision
- A passion for influencing culture, training and taking a hands-on approach to influencing our business and building good relationship with internal stakeholders
- The ability to identify areas for improvement and implement systems, policies and procedures, strong ability to organize, analyze and interpret.
- The ability to research useful and relevant info efficiently and appropriately.
- Highly committed to support the team in innovation and best practices.
- A high level of Microsoft environment computer literacy (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Acrobat) and reporting capability.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement, articulate suggestions for improvement and manage project implementation
- Experience of delivering presentation would be an advantage
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.