Our client is a leading provider of IT outsourcing services. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, they have developed niche expertise in the Banking and Financial industry and are a trusted partner in delivering innovative and effective business solutions.
- Work within a fast-growing IT outsourcing company
- Be a part of an innovative and open environment
- Strong opportunities for career progression
You will be responsible for :
- Preparing test plans, test cases and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- Executing regression tests, functional tests and data tests.
- Test environment setup, defects tracking and coordinating with PO, users and tech team to resolve the issues and determine defect priority.
- Estimating work requirements for contribution to the project sprint plan, report and track UAT deliverables.
- Staying abreast of QA & Testing best practice and latest available tools, frameworks and standards.
- Ensuring high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- You are studying or have graduated from Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You ideally have internship experience with IT projects
- You are passionate and willing to learn
- You are result-oriented and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You pay strong attention to details and deliver work of high standards