Snaphunt is an AI enabled hiring platform that leverages technology to source, screen, and shortlist talent with a skills and culture fit for our clients open roles.
We are fundamentally changing the way middle- senior level white collar professionals find jobs and companies hire their specialist talent and are making hiring more convenient, transparent, accurate and affordable. We have recently gone live in Singapore and are backed by top notch venture capitalists.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Join a high growth, well funded startup that is disrupting the way people get hired
We are in the process of moving our tech from a team in Bangalore to a core team based in Singapore. This is an exciting role where you will be a core member of this newly formed tech team. In this role you will work with the Bangalore team to ensure a smooth transition while continuing to work on delivering our product roadmap as a part of a team of highly talented professionals.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Evaluating user feedback and Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- We are looking for a solid IT professional who will act as a strong backbone to the team.
- You have strong experience as a full stack engineer with a strong focus on backend development and possess strong knowledge of Node.js.
- Solid expertise in knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure), MySQL and NOSQL Databases (eg. MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch) databases.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have a high quality and detail orientation and are a strong team player.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
Related Job Searches:
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Senior Software Engineer (Node JS, My SQL, Mongo DB)