Our client is a specialist global supplier of compatible high-speed network solutions. We offer a variety of standard telecommunication products that are customizable to individual needs. We serve network resellers, distributors and systems integrators throughout the world.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the E2E sales process from quotation to delivery, by working across departmental teams, organising data and generating quotations
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date CRM (Zoho) database to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- The Sales Coordinator will also ensure that French to English or vice versa communication is translated as and when required for clear communication purposes.
- Ensuring customer service excellence throughout. Able to self-manage and have excellent communication skills.
- You have at least 2-year experience within a Sales Operations / Support role, ideally within the IT Hardware industry.
- Experience covering Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) is strong plus.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.