Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Quantity Surveyor (Architecture/Renovation)
17 Mar 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start, Permanent
Real Estate / Property Management
Allowance / Remuneration
$2,800 - 3,500 monthly
Our Client is a construction services company and is a leading builder in diverse market segments.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Fantastic work culture
- Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor who can estimate and control costs for large construction projects.
- Your Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing landscaping plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Communication and Coordinating with Architect/Business Development/Project coordinator regarding product data and specifications before preparing the document.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
- Advising management and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Perform risk analysis, value management, and cost control before/during construction.
- Prepare cost memorandum for approval from Client/Management.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience in the related field, preferably specializing in Architecture/ landscaping.
- Basic knowledge in Architectural / Civil / Construction/ landscaping.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Sketchup, or equivalents.
- In-depth understanding of design, materials, pricing, and construction process.
- Able to read and understand conceptual and schematic drawings, engineering drawings, and specifications.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision, highly self-motivated, and a good team player.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and can handle stress and deadlines.
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.
Related Job Searches:
Discuss this Job:
You can discuss this job on Clublance.com #career-jobs channel, or chat with other community members for free: