Our client is the fastest growing booking app for independent barbers. It's the highest rated booking app for barbers and is currently available for download on the Appstore and play store. Barbers on the app can choose between two modes: shop and call out mode. Call out barbers offer haircuts at home while shop barbers are stationary in one location. Amongst the many app features are: Scheduling, Mobile + Cash Payments, Messaging, Subscriptions, Multi-booking-app Channel Manager
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
- Excellent career development opportunities
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results.
- Reporting bugs and errors to dev teams.
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
- Let us know 3 bugs, issues, typos or areas of improvement identified on our current production apps.
- No degree required
- Manual testing experience
- High attention to detail
- Team player
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.