Our Client is an innovative product company that has specialized in successful mobile app development since 2017. We conquer the IT industry with a non-trivial approach, interesting tasks and the active use of modern technologies. The released products are distinguished by positive download growth, intuitive interface and easy perception by end users. Our goal is to create quality products that are understandable and easy to use. Our customers are millions of users of applications based on Android and iOS.
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Join a market leader within IT Software
- Leadership Role
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Understand the client's requirements to develop proposals and suggest solutions to help them meet their business objectives.
- Determining project requirements and goals, defining the scope of the engagement, and planning timelines.
- Working closely with technical teams to ensure the smooth delivery of solutions.
- Working in a team of consultants and on various consulting engagements.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- You have at least 2 years of experience, ideally within an IT Consulting, Writing, or Editing role.
- You have excellent writing skills in English in order to be able to cover our business requirements in English markets.
- You are a good multitasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are familiar with IOS OS and Android OS operating systems.
- Experience within Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) would be highly valuable.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.