Our client was formed as a total solution provider for home automation systems with in-house capability in conceptualize, design and implement a user-friendly and cost-effective home automation solution to individual customer based on their unique needs and requirement to assure the performance of the systems are maximized fully.
- Great Opportunity
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Work with principals to diagnose technical problem, determine the solution and assist customer in implementing the fix.
- Collaborate for IOT Planning with Engineering
- Perform site guidance, systems testing & commissioning.
- Able to handle and manage projects.
- Time management of multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently while also collaborating with teams
- Other duties as directed by the Manager
- Basic Electrical & Electronic Knowledge
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Min. Qualification ITE/ Poly Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering/IT Training will be provided.
- Knowledge in Automation will be advantage
- Must know Microsoft products and AUTOCAD