Our client is a full-service digital consultancy specialized in social media content and strategy. Our clients include major lifestyle and consumer electronics brands, pharmaceutical & healthcare companies, medical centers as well as private specialists and clinicians. Our team has over 30 years of combined experience in marketing and media production and our goal is to help our clients maximize digital platforms such as virtual meeting services, social media channels and websites, to fully leverage digital marketing for growth. With an exciting and dynamic team environment, Strategist offers great prospects for growth and expansion. Training included for all employees.
- Fantastic work culture
- Leadership Role
- Flexible working options
The Production Assistant supports all areas of film production while working under the supervision of the production manager and as part of the production team. He is responsible for a variety of crucial tasks, including set organization, script distribution, and crowd management. He will ensure that the production runs smoothly and problem-free. To provide the highest quality service to our clients, the ideal candidate must be agile, disciplined, and highly driven with excellent camera skills for social media videos.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with on-set and on-location video production
- Assist with studio set design to best-fit camera settings, and regulate lighting, film stock, audio, and cameras to get the desired film output.
- Familiar with lighting setup of a greenscreen studio
- Perform safety checks for people and equipment on set
- Prepare all supplies and equipment needed for the set
- Assist in fully examining filming locations to see if there are any issues with camera angles or lighting, and notify the director of any issues before production begins
- Maintain ongoing awareness of the latest technology and industry trends to guarantee that you're delivering the most up-to-date techniques to the workplace.
- The ability to do simple video editing is a bonus
- Ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments
- Multitasking skills while working with crew members
- Creative thinking with an excellent eye for detail
- Independent and confident to operate alone if required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for collaborating with clients and members of the project team
- Knowledge of post-production techniques
- Must be flexible to be on the move to travel to different sets and filming locations
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Production Assistant or similar role
- Has worked on film sets before
- Any form of training in Film Production, Media Studies or equivalent