Our client is a leading Provider of Building & Construction Services & Technology Solutions
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
This role will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. You need to have good understanding of sales process and dynamics. Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate their needs for sales opportunities. Having good communication and negotiation skills. Commitment to excellent customer service. We provide a friendly, dynamic and positive working environment to candidates who are interested to join us!
You will be responsible for :
- Develop sales strategies to upkeep and enhance business relationships with existing and new customers.
- Meet sales targets and enhance revenue growth in the Singapore Enterprise Resources Planning Software (ERP) market through identifying new opportunities.
- Schedule meetings to present latest updates and gather feedback from clients
- Work closely with inhouse business analysts and functional consultants to provide solution for clients' new requirements.
- Respond to quotation requests and assist with business and grant proposals.
- Ability to upsell and cross-sell company's products to existing accounts.
- Provide quality customer service and attend to enquiries with effective communication skills.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proactive and problem-solver
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- Willingness and have patience to listen to customers' feedback.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- Right attitude and willing to learn