Our Client is a computer vision and AI imaging company with the goal of developing a cutting-edge visual AI platform to solve problems associated with visual experience and visual automation.
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Driving all model building, training, and inference building activities ranging from conceptualization, and visualization to operationalization.
- Working across stakeholders to identify and capitalize on opportunities to leverage AI and CV capabilities to drive business solutions.
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets, and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analyzing, defining, and formalizing business requirements and processes into project/system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking, and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks, and issues.
- Building & implementing state-of-the-art deep learning models and managing pipelines
- Partnering with product/engineering to deliver machine learning models in the production environment to end-users.
- Providing expertise on concepts for machine learning.
- You possess an advanced degree, ideally a Ph.D., in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- You have at least 2-years of experience, ideally within a Data Scientist or Business Analyst (Data Science) role.
- Ability to write and execute complex programs in Tensorflow, OpenCV or image processing libraries.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong knowledge of C++ or Python
- Expertise in Deep Learning and Machine Learning would be highly valuable.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.