Our client is a crypto-asset exchange platform powered by blockchain, AI and ML. They offer a streamlined user experience along with state-of-the-art security and round the clock support, enabling their users to trade at the fastest speed from day one.
- Be a part of the future of finance technology
- Opportunity to deal with fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers
- Competitive salary
As a you will work cohesively with experienced traders, business development teams to manage the crypto asset portfolio and counterparty relationships.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing quotes and executing trades with OTC counterparties.
- Operating trading systems including adjusting prices according to current market value.
- Suggesting automation and improvements to systems and strategies.
- Staying current with changes in system functionality, market structure changes, and industry developments.
- Streamlining workflows with different internal teams across products, data and other supporting departments in daily work.
- You have at least 1 year working experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related fields.
- You have knowledge of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and trading or finance/ banking/ payments industry.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are well-organised, detailed-oriented with excellent communication skills and patience.
- You are a strong team player, have strong project management skills and ability to prioritise and build scalable processes.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and the ability to speak in Mandarin would be an advantage to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
- You are highly motivated and have highest level of integrity.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.