- Be part of a team that respects work-life balance
Our client is a leading boutique asset management in Singapore that offers investment management services. The Company also provides emotional support to clients on wealth management, by being their financial therapist across generations.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability and security.
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring reliability and availability.
- Configuration, installation, maintenance and lifecycles planning of various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, storage, load balancers, VPN, PABX etc.).
- Managing and troubleshooting system/server/network/backup/desktop issues or outages.
- Analysing, monitoring, configuring and maintaining existing systems and identify room for improvements.
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet the business requirement in compliance with IT policy & procedure.
- Designing, maintaining and supporting the network infrastructure.
- Answering queries and resolving issues relating to the usage of standard applications and IT services.
- Providing Level 1 and 2 support and troubleshooting as and when required.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, IT providers, etc. for specific requirements.
- Maintenance of IT inventory.
- Reviewing and upkeep of IT Policies and Procedures (per MAS regulations) including BCM and DR.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a System Administrator, Network/Systems Engineer role.
- Expertise in Network & Security Assessment, Patch Management, Routing & Switching, Virtualization & Container Technologies, VPN and Web Technologies & Internet Protocols would be highly valuable.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft SQL, MySQL and Oracle DB databases.
- You possess MCSA, MCSE and VCP.
- You are familiar with mobile and computer operating systems.
- You are a self-starter, competent to work alone with minimum supervision.
- You are dedicated and strong in practising IT integrity with the Company's security and interest at the forefront