Our client is a global logistics company with a robust warehousing business that is capable of meeting corporate customers' logistics outsourcing demands. Having been in the industry for over a century, the company has also expanded into other industries such as real estate.
- Join a global logistics company
- Critical role in managing air transportation arrangements
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
You will be responsible for :
- Customs inbound and outbound permit declaration.
- Preparing, handling and processing House & Master Airway bill.
- Accurate and timely data entry in operating systems
- Contributing to maintaining strong relationships with co-loader agents and airlines.
- Managing air transportation arrangements and ensuring customer services standards are met
- You have a GCE 'O' level/ Diploma in any field with relevant experience in air cargo industries
- Good computer skills (MS Excel & Outlook) is required
- You are able to handle various tasks simultaneously under pressure and within time constraints
- You are reliable, punctual and committed to work
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.