Our client is an innovative product company that has specialized in successful mobile app development since 2017. We conquer the IT industry with a non-trivial approach, interesting tasks and the active use of modern technologies. The released products are distinguished by positive download growth, intuitive interface and easy perception by end users. Our goal is to create quality products that are understandable and easy to use. Our customers are millions of users of applications based on Android and iOS.
Working in Our client is a creative process in a team of professionals. The company provides an opportunity for each employee to build a successful career by implementing bold ideas and using their full potential
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a well known brand within IT Software
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Development of Playable Ads.
- Creating mini games for major hits.
- Improvement of tools for development.
- Participation in the conference of new creatives for advertising.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience in developing playable ads
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of one of the phasers or Pixi JS engines.
- Experience with webpack or similar
- Practical experience with threejs/ammojs;
- Experience in optimizing resources (sounds, graphics, etc.).
- Commercial experience in game development.
- Knowledge of Canvas
- Experience with game engines (Unity, Unreal)
- Knowledge of GPU renderers, modern PBR renderers.
- Skills in working with physical simulations.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Experience in creating commercials for online advertising and marketing.
- Understanding the basic principles of effective promotional materials.
- The ability to independently work with source codes, go beyond the script.
- Diverse gaming experience (old and modern games, consoles / PC / mobile devices), knowledge of modern popular culture (games, movies, series, comics, YouTube shows)
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.