Our client is a fin-tech company building disruptive and innovative products in retail credit for Southeast Asia.
The company operates a top-rated, buy now pay later (BNPL) platform for merchants and their customers in the Philippines with more than 1m downloads.
Vision: Build financial services that delight and enable consumers
Mission: Use software and AI and to build financial products that are at least 10x better than status quo for our customers
- Join a well known brand within the Financial Services Industry
- Flexible working options
- Excellent career development opportunities
You will be responsible for :
- Conduct analysis of current business processes and systems to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into functional system specifications.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our business operations, systems, and processes.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that system designs align with business requirements.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure system designs meet business requirements.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of business requirements, system designs, and testing results.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders across the organization, including senior management, to ensure project objectives are met.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and provide recommendations to the business.
- Monitor system performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Examine current and new business procedures.
- Identify effective solutions for business software system issues.
- Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management.
- Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring company procedures.
- Assess company performance, information, and plans by conducting regular tests and analysis.
- Monitor company systems status and report any progress or changes.
- Research and estimate the costs of upgrades and improvements.
- Establish specifications for new projects by developing project goals, phases, and budgets.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field.
- You have 2+ years of experience in business analysis or system analysis.
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into system specifications.
- You have understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Experience in the fintech industry is a plus.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You have strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- You have technical skills. Understanding of SQL, API, OpenAPI (swagger), BPMN, Microservice architecture is a plus.