We are hiring for a biotech and agritech incubator that aims to nurture and grow disruptive life science innovations into early-stage companies with the vision of becoming tomorrow’s champion.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Role & Responsibilities:
The candidate will have the opportunity to work across three functions:
- Conduct industry research and analysis. Develop an understanding of secular trends and structural changes, as well as the impact on the life sciences sectors we focus on.
- Play an active role in generating ideas, building investment theses, financial modelling, capital raising, documentation and execution.
- Structure, prepare and deliver presentations and strategic plans. Assist with special projects (i.e., business development, investor relations, internal processes) on an as-needed basis.
- Evaluate investment opportunities, perform due diligence and undertake portfolio management.
- Assess potential investible targets in the Pre-Seed to Series A stages.
- Recruit promising start-ups and assist in managing TLA’s incubator and accelerator programs.
- Facilitate the commercialization of technology.
- Assist in planning and overseeing commercial projects, inclusive of the preparation of periodic updates of the project status and other related progress reports.
- Creative thinker with an interest in problem-solving and developing new ideas, but also analytical and practical.
- Strong quantitative, communication and writing skills, with an attention to details.
- Able to balance multiple concurrent projects and shift attention among changing tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrates initiative and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science or related fields, with a record of strong academic achievement.
- Background in biological science or biomedical engineering preferable.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.