Our client is an online gaming company located in Southeast Asia with more than 1000 employees. In 2018, we opened a new technology and a new project division, which is a milestone for Innovations. Our mission is to provide fairness and security to our clients by providing players with trustworthy, happy, and professional interactive entertainment experiences. We focus on the sustainable development of products and group development to create an extraordinary gaming experience.
Our client is considered as the pioneer at attracting excellent talents, integrating marketing channels, and finding strategic partners at home and abroad. The ultimate goal is to achieve a breakthrough in the entertainment industry's traditional development areas and focus on cultivating team development by skills training, professional training, management skills training.
- Great work culture that offers free meals everyday
- Attractive compensation package
- Monthly complete attendance bonus
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant who will carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. You will complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling employer travel arrangements, including airline reservations, hotel arrangements, pick-up and drop-off work.
- Responsible for the employer's Singapore residence and company operating expenses, including but not limited to utility bills, property fees, etc.
- Assist employers in purchasing office or household goods, and provide goods in accordance with the employer's requirements.
- You have Bachelor degree or above (college degree is acceptable for those with strong ability).
- You are fluent in English and Chinese to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- You are career-minded, stress-resistant, strong initiative, flexible.
- You have the ability to arrange life and travel, experience in travel companies or five-star hotels is preferred.
- You have good work ethics and teamwork spirit.
- You have have driving skills (a plus).